Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wack Trends – Vol. 1

Let’s discuss a trend that I don’t understand. The graphic T-shirt over a button down. What the hell is up with that?

I can’t imagine a situation that this looks OK. I guess if you’re trying to look like you got dressed in the dark or you might actually be retarded. If you are actually retarded (mentally challenged) then I applaud you for taking the time to read this post and apologize for the slur. If you feel you are able minded and think this look is tops, well my friend, you might very well be retarded. Go take a test. You might also be a Jonas Brother or on an episode of Hannah Montana. Either way, you're too old so please stop.

Take a good look.

Nick Jonas_tshirt over button down
tshirt over button down

Yeah, it’s not a good idea.

No comments: